Chronological framework of research:
2010-2021, forecast 2022-2035.
The Russian Federation, countries of the world-general information about the volume of production and import operations.
-Krutny information about the product market indicating the objectives of the study, basic results, conclusions and recommendations.
2. General information about the product:
- Description of the main physical and/or chemical properties, sphere and main directions of application, consumer groups.
3. Review of production technologies:
- information about the methods of obtaining products and raw materials used in industry;
- sources (licensed) and the procedure for acquiring technologies;
- directions and volumes of supplies of raw materials for the production of products;
- indicative cost of construction, determined by analogues and enlarged indicators, as well as forecast and expert estimates.
4. General review of the product market
- retrospective and forecast analytical balances of the product market that aggregate consolidated data for production, import, domestic consumption and export in natural and value terms;
- market segmentation and its main features (analysis of the market for products with breakdown by type, including classifications, standards, target directions of use, brands, quality indicators, etc.);
- current state and prospects for the development of the industry in the Russian Federation;
- a description of the legislative regulation of the product market and the requirements for them;
- information about the existing barriers to enter the market;
- description of existing risks for the market;
- a description of the used sales systems in the sale of products (services);
- factors promoting the sale of products (services) planned for production, taking into account the competitiveness of domestic and foreign suppliers of similar products (services) and determining the channels of products (services) for the market;
- Description of demand drivers for products with a description of the methodology of forecasting demand;
- a description of possible modes of transport used in the main areas of supply, the availability of special requirements for transportation of products.
For products with export potential:
- Analysis of the foreign market: the largest world manufacturers, segmentation of production and consumption by regions of the world; The most promising areas of supply.
5. Review of products
- the dynamics of the wholesale price of products by year, determined based on the prevailing conjuncture in the domestic and foreign markets;
- analysis of the dynamics of export and imported prices for products;
- forecast price level until 2035
6. Review of production
- the volume of production in the Russian Federation in natural and monetary terms;
- analysis of the power of existing industries, their loading, plans for entering new capacities;
- dynamics and production structure in the context of companies and manufacturers, with a group of consumers in accordance with the target areas of use;
- current state and production volumes in the CIS.
7. Review of product imports in the Russian Federation
- Analysis of the import of products: dynamics of the share of imports in the amount of consumption, the main suppliers/manufacturers, the structure of supplies to suppliers' countries, the structure of supplies to the regions of the Russian Federation, the structure of deliveries to consumers.
8. Review of products export- product export analysis:
- dynamics of export shares in the volume of production;
- dynamics and export structure in the context of manufacturers;
- the main exporters and the structure of exports to suppliers;
- The structure of delivery to the countries-buyer.
9. Information about products consumers:
- assessment of the structure of the market by consumer groups, if there are specific requirements for the quality of products from individual consumer groups;
- characteristics of the main groups of consumers;
- the nature of the demand for products (uniform, seasonal, periodic, single);
- characteristics of the main end consumers;
- Brief information and contact details on the main participants in the market of the Russian Federation;
- Information about the availability of key consumers in the market.
- Brief information and contact details promising to export to foreign consumers;
10. Information about competitors (manufacturers)
- characteristics of competitors and features of the market segment, including trends and expected changes;
- Information about the most significant competitors (manufacturers / importers):
- name and location;
- a brief description of history and the strategy implemented;
- advantages and disadvantages;
- an approximate share in the market and the trend of its change with a brief indication of the causes.
11. Information about the replacement goods:
- the name and a brief description of the existing and promising-substitutes that can be used for the same purposes as products;
- strengths and weaknesses of the goods of substitutes;
- options for the possible development of these goods and their markets, which should be feared, and the main elements of the opposition strategy.
12. Forecast of market development and its segments by year
- forecast of production volumes in the domestic market, taking into account the announced investment projects, in natural and value terms;
- a forecast for the volume of products of production in the domestic market, taking into account the most important trends and expected changes, including legislative regulation, in kind and value terms;
- analysis of possible qualitative changes in the situation in the market under the influence of various external circumstances (changing the general economic situation, the situation in related industries, scientific and technological progress, etc.);
- forecast for pure export/import of products;
- a forecast assessment of a market niche in the domestic market and the possibilities for exporting products;
- Product price forecast;
- for products delivered for export - forecast of export prices.
- Determination of promising areas of product supply - domestic market and export;
- conclusions on promising markets for the sale of products indicating directions, brands, non -backs, prices, methods of transportation and product sales volumes.