- Purpose: pressure measurement, flow meters of a variable pressure difference, measurement of the level by the pressure drop.
- measured parameter: excess pressure, absolute pressure, pressure difference, vacuum, hydrostatic pressure.
- Network protocols: Hart, Profibus, Foundation Fieldbus, etc.
- Sensors: sensors, converters, thermal poured.
- Sensors: thermal and resistance thermometers.
- Sensors: single -sensor and multimsenorous.
- converters: single -sensor and multimsenorous.
- measuring the level in processes and in containers
- according to processes: wave -water radar levels, contactless radar levels, ultrasonic levels, vibrational level signaling devices, switching mechanisms, measurement of the level of pressure difference, electromagnetic level indicator
- vortex, electromagnetic, coriolis, variable pressure difference.
- Assessment of market volume,
- clarification of the structure of consumption by segments (by industries)
- clarifying the structure of consumption by type of meters,
- providing information for the development of strategy and tactics for the development of the customer
1. Production of pressure meters, temperature, level and flowin Russia
- NPO Promprobor
- Database Sensors Rus
- NPK standard
- Electroteum Prix
- Heat Process Chelyabinsk
- Ryazan heating sales
- NPP Hydrogaspriber
- NPO Rotor
- Saransk Instrument -Building Plant
- Vega Tools
- Arzamas Deviling
2. Import and export of electronic measuring devices
2.1. The total import of electronic measuring devices in 2010-22.
2.2. Distribution of import volumes in the context of manufacturers
2.3. Distribution of imports in the context of the intended purpose,
2.4. The total export of electronic measuring devices in 2010-2012.
2.5. Distribution of export volumes in the context of manufacturing companies,
2.6. Distribution of export volumes in the context of its intended purpose.
3. Consumptionelectronic measuring devices for 100 significant consumers
3.1. Annual procurement volume of electronic measuring devices
3.2. Assessment of the distribution of procurement of electronic measuring devices for their purpose
3.4 main used electronic meters
3.5 Pan of the procurement of electronic meters
3.6 plans or directions of investment
3.7 process of acquiring electronic meters,
3.8 Factors affecting the decision to buy (including the price)
3.9 key persons deciding on procurement or affecting it
4. Conclusions and recommendations
4.1 capacity of the market of electronic measuring devices in the section by type of meters: pressure, temperature, level and flow
4.2 The volume of the market of electronic measuring devices in the context of consumption segments
4.3 Dynamics of market volume at 200-2012 and forecast until 2017
4.4. Trends affecting the change in demand