A significant part of them has been published and is being published only on paper, for which it is impossible to make a contextual search.
Reference books, special and technical literature are the most important tool for transferring knowledge from generation to generation.
The ability to quickly learn the necessary material often corresponds to the passage of a special course of the institute - after all, in fact, excluding general education subjects, teachers at universities tell the contents of 20-30 textbooks.
The study of SSTL is necessary to understand the cause-and-effect relationships of phenomena and processes in the market under study.
In-depth knowledge of the production technology and application of the product under study is the key to:
- development of a calendar schedule for market research,
- setting subtasks for each of the selected methods of collecting information,
- to analyze the received materials,
- for synthesizing new information, preparing forecasts, making recommendations,
- for quality control and data convergence.