Personal connections are perhaps the most effective method of obtaining information, as the parties know in advance the possibilities and interests of each other.
In our work, we most often use personal connections for:
- search for solutions to non-trivial problems,
- search for experts,
- picking a cover for the "Mystery Shopper",
- getting recommendations for companies and professionals,
- obtaining access to confidential information,
- solving other issues on a mutually beneficial basis.
Given that sometimes personal connections are the only source of information, we we try to use them only in the most appropriate cases.
Personal connections largely come from business contacts, meetings and negotiations.
Since 1997, our company has accumulated more than 70 thousand documented contacts based on the results of research and work, which, of course, helps to develop old and establish new personal relationships.