Trial purchases of samples were used by us in several cases:
- as part of the supplier selection service,
- in order to check the loyalty of the customer's dealers,
- for head-hunting sales managers,
- to assess the quality of the services provided (as part of the "mystery shopper" service)
- for laboratory analysis of samples and clarification of their characteristics
- to study the appearance, design and labeling of competitors' products, as well as their cassification and segmentation.
Each of these cases involves its own goal-setting and a plan for further actions of the customer, depending on the samples received or the results of the service.
It is the task that determines the necessity and expediency of purchasing samples of products or services.