- General analysis of the services market for the consumption of heat and other systems of individual resources accounting (macroanalysis):
• The number of apartment buildings in Russia
• the number of apartment buildings in areas that do not have central heating
• Distribution of apartment buildings in Russia + 20 largest cities + the rest of Russia
• average living space (m2, residential buildings)
• average number of batteries in the house
• How many new apartments (in apartment buildings) will be built in the next 5-7 years?
• Will these new apartments be equipped with heat meters/distributors of the consumed HCA heat?
• Is there local legislation, according to which the installation of heat meters/distributors of the consumed HCA consumed heat is prescribed in existing and new apartments?
• Who is responsible for the installation of heat meters/distributors of the consumed HCA heat? - Housing and communal services or management company?
• How is the counter indicators and account formation and accounting? (manually or automatically)
• Who is reading the meter indicators and the formation of an account (housing and communal services, a management company or a third -party organization)?
• What are the plans of housing and communal services in the brief and medium-term perspective regarding the accounting of the consumed heat?
• Reading the readings of the counters and the formation of accounts is carried out by a third party? Is it planned to attract the third side for the operation of these operations?
• Who and how is money collected from the end consumer (third-party company, online banking, savings bank, etc.)?
• What is the structure of the heating tariff at the moment?
• the structure of the distribution of heating systems - using heat, electricity, etc., %
• Type of pipes used - cast -iron, steel, PVC, etc.
• Do consumers encourage subsidies for the acquisition of heat meters from the federal/regional government?
• What is the level of subsidies?
- For individual houses:
A) TEPREAL FORMENT
b) responsible for acquiring a meter - final consumer / housing and communal services?
D) Are utilities charged monthly / annually?
E) What is the average account amount for an individual house - a seed of 5 people?
a) Is there a special company serving counters?
b) If not, how is the fee charged from consumers? (for maintenance of counters? ..)
c) responsible for issuing accounts - management company or housing and communal services?
a) How is the amount accrued - depending on the volume of consumption or evenly?
b) Do they install or plan to install individual meters in each apartment?
c) if so, responsible for installing meters - a consumer, a management company or housing and communal services?
D) The average number of meters installed in each apartment?
E) The location of the counters (kitchen, bathroom, etc.)
- Housing and communal services / management company
a) trends in new buildings (in cities) regarding the accounting of heat consumption?
b) Is individual meters installing them?
c) responsible for reading counters and billing indicators
D) Frequency of payments
e) an organization that accepts payments from end consumers
f) the number of counters/apartment?
- Market volume
- The amount of housing with meters - according to Russia as a whole (level of security)
- The total amount of housing without meters
- Advanced units of housing and communal services in terms of introducing projects for the consumed heat energy
- The status of these projects
- Private companies that have taken over the distribution of heat
- Competitive analysis
- Names of manufacturers of heat meters and HCA (domestic and foreign) in Russia
- The scale of deliveries to the Russian market in Den. expression
- Is the use of a certain type of meter regulated by law?
- Technical characteristics of the main types of meters for housing and communal services
- What housing and communal services units are conducting projects under the law "On Energy Savings"
- Local legislation - at the city level
- Sanctions in case of failure to fulfill the project
- Duties and fees for the import of heat meters