1. Analysis of domestic and best world practices for organizing the production of fuel bioethanol, including:
analysis of the current regulatory documentation for the quality of ethyl alcohol for its use as part of motor fuels;
analysis of the legislation governing the production of the fuel bioethanol, including tax legislation and possible scenarios of its development;
analysis of the applied and promising technological solutions for obtaining a fuel bioethanol with the lowest cost from various types of raw materials (wheat, corn, melas, forestry waste, agricultural industry waste, etc.), determination of priority technological solutions;
analysis and evaluation of measures that exclude the use of bioethanol for food purposes;
Analysis of the world production of the fuel bioethanol, including the assessment of the product and regional production structure, determination of the target values of production volumes;
Analysis and assessment of a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions when using bioethanol in car fuel;
Analysis and assessment of greenhouse gas emissions in the production of bioethanol;
Analysis and evaluation of measures aimed at reducing emissions and capturing greenhouse gases formed during the production of bioethanol.
2. Analysis of domestic and best world practices to create infrastructure and mechanisms for stimulating the use of motor fuels with bioethanol, including:
analysis of the results of studies on the influence of bioethanol on a change in the operational characteristics of gasoline, including compatibility with the materials of the fuel system of automotive equipment, gas stations, oil equipment, refineries and fuel transportation systems;
Analysis of the recommendations of car manufacturers in the content of bioethanol in fuel;
analysis of the current regulatory documentation for the quality of automobile gasoline and alternative fuels containing bioethanol (E5, E10, E30, E85), and additives made on its basis (ETBE, ETAE);
Analysis of the legislation regulating the production of motor fuels with bioethanol, including the assessment of advantages and risks when involving bioethanol in gasoline in 3 versions: on refineries, oil depot or gas stations.
An analysis of the used and promising technological solutions for the involvement of bioethanol as part of motor fuels, including the use of special phase stabilizers and other functional additives, taking into account the hygroscopicity of the bioethanol.
Assessment of the volume of use of bioethanol for fuel purposes, including an assessment of the regional structure of application.
Analysis of the current regulatory documentation for the quality of car gasoline and alternative fuels containing biobutanol.
3. Assessment of the current and promising provision of the Russian Federation by resources for the release of bioethanol (including raw materials of food and non -food quality), as well as available production facilities for the production of bioethanol. Give a list of enterprises - sources of raw materials.
4. A technical and economic assessment of the market potential of the bioethanol in Russian conditions, including:
assessment of an economically effective single power of the bioethanol production installation;
Assessment of the limit (maximum) market value of the fuel bioethanol in relation to various types of ethanol -containing fuel (E5, E10, E30, E85) and gasoline with ETBE, including when comparing the bioethanol with MTBE, ETBE and other octan -alternating additives in the current conditions and for the prospect of taking into account various factors (technical advantages of components, changes in legislation, the cost of raw materials, etc.);
assessment of the potential volume of the use of bioethanol for the production of ethanol -containing fuel of various types (E5, E10, E15, E30, E85) and synthesis based on the bioethanol of high -octane ethers (ETBE/ETEE);
assessment of the potential volume and product value of bioethanol for export delivery;
Assessment of potential budget revenues in the organization of various options for production and the use of fuel bioethanol.
5. Evaluation of the export market of ethanol containing fuel by regions and countries, with the main emphasis on countries of Western and Central Europe, as well as North-East Asia for the period until 2035
6. Research and proposals for the location of the preparation of export ethanol containing fuels taking into account their stability.
7. Comparative assessment of possible export volumes for the period up to 2035:
car gasolines containing MTBE and/or ETBE;
car ethanol containing gasolines with different concentration of ethanol (E5, E10, E15, E30, E85).
8. Development of scenarios of the organization of production and development of the fuel bioethanol market in Russia, including:
proposals for organizing the production of bioethanol at alcohol enterprises, taking into account the Directive of the EU Redii and Fuel Quality Directive (EU Directive on the purity of motor fuels, as well as proposals for choosing optimal raw materials and technological solutions for the production of fuel bioethanol with the smallest cost;
the development of the most likely scenarios of changes in the regulatory and legal framework and the creation of mechanisms that stimulate the production of bioethanol and the use of motor fuel with bioethanol;
proposals for expanding the list of denaturing substances for the fuel bioethanol in order to exclude import dependence on a croton aldehyde;
proposals for the organization of the production of ethanol-containing fuels of various types (E5, E10, E15, E30, E85, gasoline with ETBE/ETEE) with recommendations for organizing the storage and transshipment of ethanol-containing fuels from the manufacturer to the consumer, taking into account various seasonal-climatic conditions of the regions of Russia;
Analysis and risk assessment for Gazprom Neft PJSC for each of the most likely scenarios for the development of the regulatory and technical and legal framework.
9. Development of a financial and economic substantiation of state ̆ support for the use of bioethanol in the production of automobile fuels for each of the most likely scenarios for the development of the regulatory, technical and legal framework, given: taking into account: given:
The potential effect for the economy on the chain of industries: agriculture, the production of bioethanol, production of automobile fuel;
Potential budget revenues in the organization of various production options and the use of the fuel bioethanol
The potential environmental effect of the use of bioethanol, regarding its influence on the composition of the exhaust gas gas and a change in greenhouse gas emissions in the life cycle of automobile fuel.
10. To propose a mechanism for accounting and certification of a potential environmental effect from the use of fuel bioethanol at the national and international levels (based on existing and possible mechanisms)
11. The choice of regions, states and practices will be determined jointly with the customer during the execution of the contract