Part 1. The market for storage and transportation of natural gas in the Russian Federation
1. The volume and structure of the existing market.
1.1. The volume of consumption by segments in 2012-2015.
1.2. The main consumers.
1.3. Characterization by segments
1.4. Factors defining industry risks
2. Analysis of the competitive environment.
2.1. Market shares and volumes of natural gas consumption for market segments for LNG and CCA technologies.
2.2. Analysis of the existing market for natural gas consumption.
3. The distribution system
3.2. Characterization of the channels of movement
4. Pricing. Comparison on LNG and CCA technologies with ACG technologies, kgzh and crystallinerates.
4.2. Vacation prices of manufacturers
4.3. Bulk prices
4.4. Retail prices
4.5. Prices that determine the movement of prices
5. Forecast of market development
5.2. Technology development trends
5.3. Competition forecast
Part 2. Prospects for the use of ACG technologies, kgzh and gas hydrates
6. Factors of the competitiveness of ACG technologies, kgzh and gas hydrates
6.1. Strong and weaknesses of technology
6.2. Potential areas of use
7. Current experience in the Russian market
7.2. Analysis of the current sentence
8. Assessment of a potential market share
8.2. Expected sales volumes for segments
9. Recommendations for product promotion
9.2. Marketing strategies