1. Projects selected as a study should provide for the construction of pumping and processing facilities.
2. The criterion for the selection of a project for further research is the stage of its implementation. Interests are projects at the stage of implementation (development):
- before the feasibility study (banking fee);
- feasibility study;
- Project documentation.
3. For each of the selected projects in the study, the following information should be given, including, but not limited:
- Directive documents (decisions/orders/targeted programs of the Government of the Russian Federation, federal authorities, etc.), on the basis of which the project is being implemented;
- Description of the project (as detailed as possible) indicating:
- a list of facilities intended for construction;
- Technical characteristics (parameters) of the object.
- The organizational structure of the project:
- investor (name of the structural unit, project manager, etc.);
- Customer (name of the structural unit, project manager, etc.);
- designer (name of the structural unit, chief engineer of the project, etc.);
- Contractors and subcontractors.
- schedule for the implementation of the project indicating:
- key events related to obtaining the necessary:
- decisions of authorities of various levels;
- permits of control and supervisory authorities.
- competitive procedures for choosing contractors (subcontractors)