1. The criterion for the selection of a project for further research is the stage of its implementation. Interests are projects at the stage of implementation (development):
2. For each of the selected projects in the study, the following information should be given, including, but not limited:
- technical characteristics (parameters) of the object;
- consumers (buyers) of electricity;
- Scheme of power issuing, including joining.
- consumer (buyer) of electricity;
- suppliers of basic equipment
- competitive procedures for the choice of general contractors, suppliers, contractors (subcontractors);
- The date of commissioning.
- The volume of financing of the project by year (quarters).