The work on the report "Market research on ammonium sulfate and complex mineral fertilizers" has been completed.
The preparatory phase of moving into foreign markets includes:
- audit of the Customer's readiness for export deliveries;
- determination of the competitive advantages of the Customer's products;
- discussion with the Customer of possible promotion strategies;
- determination of the most promising countries for export;
- development of recommendations for preparation for promotion.
The main phase of promotion to international markets includes:
- formation of a preliminary list of potential buyers in accordance with the chosen strategy in the target countries;
- conducting preliminary negotiations with them and sending presentation materials;
- identification of companies that have shown interest in the Customer's products and are ready to enter into substantive negotiations;
- creating an agreement on a meeting and negotiations;
- collection of information about companies that have shown interest in the Customer's products.
- a list of potential buyers who have shown interest in the Customer's products and are ready for negotiations;
- recommendations for the development of further negotiation process with them;
- Estimation of the cost budget for export promotion.
You can find out more about the service by contacting us by phone +7 (495) 777-91-87 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org